“Spray and Forget” is a cleaning agent based on a Quaternary ammonium compounds.
It is effectively kills and removes mildew caused by algae, weed and moss.
“Spray and Forget” moss remover will protect surfaces against mildew for a long time due to its preventive action.
• Biodegradable moss killer
• No spraying license required
• Applicable with cold and warm water
• Preventive effect against mildew
• Easy to apply
• non-caustic, non-acidic and bleach free
• Requires no scrubbing or water blasting
Apply the “Spray and Forget” with a low-pressure spray. Leave the product on the surface for 24 – 48 hours and then rinse with clean water under suitable pressure. Protection and preventive action: Apply “Spray and Forget” evenly with a low-pressure spray. Let the product affect the surface. DO NOT RINSE.
1. Dilute “Spray and Forget” moss killer at least 1:5 DO NOT spray near the wanted plants.
2. Apply “Spray and Forget” evenly with a low pressure sprayer.
3. Allow the product to work for 24 - 48 hours and then rinse with clean water under appropriate pressure.
The effect is enhanced and accelerated by sunlight.
4. For temporary protection and preventive effect: Apply “Spray and Forget” evenly with a low pressure sprayer.
Let the product take effect and do not rinse it afterwards.
THEORETICAL CONSUMPTION: Take into account a consumption of 3 - 5 m2/L of solution, depending on the
dilution used and the porosity of the substrate.
STORAGE AND STABILITY: Can be kept for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging.
Store in a cool, frost-free and well ventilated place.
ACTIVE CONSTITUENT: 99g/L BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE