NARROW CUT KEROSENE
MIXED AROMATIC, PARAFFIN, NAPTHENIC HYDROCARBON SOLVENT
It is a medium-low aromatic solvent. It combines good solvency for solvent degreasing applications or specialized formulation.
It can be used when effective low-cost cleaning is required.
It is the slow drying solvent degreaser for heavy work. A low evaporation rate minimizes waste.
It does not leave an oily residue like kerosene or heating oil.
- Flash Point 75 degrees C – Combustible goods regulated for storage only
- Boiling Range – 198-237 degrees C
- Slow evaporation rate
- Good solvency for many organic compounds.
- Minimum residue on drying
- Competitively priced Used for parts washing
- Combustible not flammable
- Low odour and economical
- Slow evaporating
- Good solvency
- Versatility – It can be included in any formulation where controlled evaporation is required; it is miscible with all other organic solvents.
- Solvency – It has good solvency for greases, oils, and many other organic compounds
- User Friendly – It has lower aromatics content makes its use much more pleasant than solvents with high aromatics, and the high flash point gives greater safety in use.