Description: A colorless liquid formulated specifically to clean concrete floors.
1. If the area to be treated is heavily contaminated by oil or grease it is advisable to pre-clean using “GRE SOLVE”
- Wet surface to be treated with water.
- Apply a solution of “CONCRETE CLEANER” diluted with cold water by nonatomizing spray or brush.
- Work from bottom to top and allow the solution to stand for 1-2 minutes.
Do not allow to dry.
- Agitate the surface with a brush and then rinse off thoroughly with a strong jet of water.
Dilute Ratio: Normal 1:9 parts water
Light Duty 1:20 parts water