NARROW CUT KEROSENE
MIXED AROMATIC, PARAFFIN, NAPTHENIC HYDROCARBON SOLVENT
It is a medium – low aromatic solvent. It combines good solvency for solvent degreasing applications, or specialised
It can be used when effective low cost cleaning is required.
It is the slow drying solvent degreaser for heavy work. Low evaporation rate minimises waste.
It does not leave an oily residue like kerosene or heating oil.
- Flash Point 75 degrees C – Combustible goods regulated for storage only
- Boiling Range – 198-237 degrees C
- Slow evaporation rate
- Good solvency for many organic compounds.
- Minimum residue on drying
- Competitively priced Used for parts washing
- Combustible not flammable
- Low odour and economical
- Slow evaporating
- Good solvency
- Versatility – It can be included in any formulation where controlled evaporation is required; it is miscible with all other organic solvents.
- Solvency – It has good solvency for greases, oils and many other organic compounds
- User Friendly – It has lower aromatics content makes its use much more pleasant than solvents with high aromatics, and the high flash point gives greater safety in use.