No products in the cart.
For the removal of rust, tarnish and other insoluble deposits from mild and galvanised steels, stainless steel, aluminium and copper. It also provides an effective bond for decorative or other protective coatings.
Warning : This material may be harmful if Swallowed or inhaled and can cause skin and eye irritation.
Contain spill and absorb with inert material (i.e. sand, earth) for appropriate disposal.
Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Drink milk or water to dilute and obtain medical attention without delay.
Eye Contact: Immediately flush eye with water for 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention.
Skin Contact: Remove contaminated clothing and wash affected area with large amounts of water. Obtain medical attention if contact was extensive or Prolonged.
Inhalation: Move to fresh air.